SAUDI GERMAN HOSPITAL - AJMAN
DR. TAREK FARGHALI
Consultant Cardiologist, Head of Department
Dr. Tarek Farghali has worked in the biggest hospitals in Egypt and the Gulf. First and foremost, he worked at the Assiut University Hospital, then at Saudi German hospital, Jeddah KSA, followed by the National Guard Hospital (King Abdel-Aziz Medical City in Riyadh, KSA. As well as, King Faisal Specialist hospital Jeddah KSA, and Dr Soliman Fakeeh Hospital Jeddah, KSA. Lastly, he worked at Ibrahim Bin Hamad Obidallah Hospital in RAK- MOH hospital with JCI accreditation and a teaching hospital for RAK Medical and Health Sciences University (RAKMHSU). At the same time, he was an Assistant Professor of Cardiology at RAK Medical and Health Sciences University. His position before joining our hospital was: Head of Cardiology Department and Internal Medicine Departments in Ibrahim Bin Hamad Obidallah Hospital. He was also a member of the investigation committee in MOH-UAE.
Level 1 and 2 and advanced level in CT coronary angiography from Harefield University, UK. Moreover, he got licensed and verified from the Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, USA.
Level 1 and 2 in Cardiac MRI from Southampton University, UK.
Post-graduate teaching of Saudi board in King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Dr. Soliman Fakeeh Hospital Jeddah, KSA.
Under-graduate teaching at RAK Medical and Health Sciences University, UAE.
- Member in Good Standing of American Society of Echocardiography
- Membership in Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
- European Society of Cardiology Membership
- European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging (EACVI)
Area of Interest
- Clinical and Non-invasive Cardiology
- Treating all Cardiac Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Heart failure
- All types of Arrhythmia
- Hypertension and Dyslipidemia
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Preoperative Assessment before Non-Cardiac Surgery
All Non-Invasive Procedures
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Intraoperative Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Treadmill Test
- Stress Echocardiography
- Dobutamine Echocardiography
- Holter monitor and blood pressure monitor
- CT Coronary angiography & Cardiac MRI
- Tilt table test for diagnosis of syncopal attack
- Insertion of temporary pacemaker and perform pericardiocentesis in Emergent cases
- MBBCH, Assiut University, Egypt
- Master Cardiology, Assiut University, Egypt
- MD Cardiology, Al Minya University, Egypt
More than 25 Years
Language Known :
English & Arabic
Call : 800 2211 / 800 SGHUAE(744823)
Email at : firstname.lastname@example.org