SAUDI GERMAN HOSPITAL - AJMAN
awards & achievements
Saudi German Hospital Ajman
Saudi German Hospital Group Awards & Achievements
- SGH Group won two awards in Arab Health 2014 – one for the Outstanding Contribution of an Individual to the Middle East Healthcare Industry Award and the other by Orthopedic Department of SGH Jeddah for the Excellence in Surgery Services Award.
- Eng. Sobhi A. Batterjee has been honored with the “The CEO Middle East Award 2013” in the Healthcare category in a function held at Emirates Towers Hotel, Dubai on September 11th.
- SGH Group has been awarded as “The Top Achiever in Healthcare Provider Category” at the Talent and Diversity Forum held at the Intercontinental Riyadh in Riyadh on 11th December 2013.
- SGH Group has been rated as one of the 100 most popular brands in Saudi Arabia.
- Eng. Sobhi A. Batterjee received Healthcare Industry CEO Award 2008, organized by Middle East Excellence Awards Institute.
- Eng. Sobhi A. Batterjee has been awarded the prestigious National Medal of Cedar – Grade Knight for his exemplary social contribution to the Arab World for his Healthcare and Not-for-Profit Institutions.
- Eng. Batterjee has bagged the prestigious Ernst & Young (E&Y)’s Entrepreneur of the Year Award for 2008 for entire the Middle East and Arab World and represented the region at E&Y’s World Entrepreneur of the Year event held at Monaco in May 2009.
- SGH Group was awarded for Corporate Social Responsibility under Saudi Achievement Awards on, 11 June 2007 at Riyadh.
- SGH Group found a place in the‘50 Most Admired’ companies in the Middle East list for their dynamic innovation, effective leadership, and strong growth in April 2007.
- CEO Middle East Awards announced Eng. Sobhi Batterjee Chairman – Middle East Healthcare Company – Saudi German Hospitals, as Healthcare CEO of the year 2016 for the Outstanding Contribution of an Individual to the Middle East Healthcare Industry.
- Saudi German Hospitals Group has been selected and honored as a Global Growth Company 2014 by the World Economic Forum in a Special Meeting on Unlocking Resources for Regional Development in Istanbul in September 2014.